Unlock the secret to radiant, flawless skin with nature’s delectable bounty! In this exploration of beauty from within, we delve into the world of fruits that are not only delightful to the taste buds but also serve as powerful allies in achieving a glowing complexion.
Your journey to luminous skin begins with our curated list of the ’10 Best Fruits for Glowing & Flawless Skin.’ Packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and skin-loving nutrients, these fruits are nature’s way of pampering your skin from the inside out.
This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the link at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you.
From the juicy burst of berries to the tropical goodness of papaya, each fruit on our list comes with its unique set of benefits. Join me on this flavorful expedition as we uncover the nutritional wonders that contribute to a complexion that radiates health and vitality. Get ready to embrace the natural path to luminosity and discover the delicious synergy between skincare and the world of fruits.
How Does Eating Fruits Help Glowing Skin?
Right from time, we’ve always been told by our grandmothers the importance of eating fruits and eating healthy, and guess what? They’re right! Fruits contain all the necessary vitamins and nutrients needed for a healthy body and immunity.
Even without the use of outward skincare products, your skin will still look radiant and beautiful because this time around, your skincare routine starts from inside of you.
For example, fruits enriched with vitamin A can help in reducing acne and inflammation, fruits rich with vitamin B help with the overall beautification of the skin, and fruits enriched with vitamin C aid in skin brightening and reducing acne marks.
No matter what grade of skincare products you use, your skin will not glow unless your skincare routine starts from within. Below are 10 fruits that aid glowing skin.
10 Fruits For Glowing And Beautiful Skin
Papaya is very rich in vitamins A, B, and C, remember what I said earlier about what each of these vitamins does to the skin? Now imagine getting all these vitamins from one fruit alone, now you understand why papaya is our number 1 pick.
Aside from these vitamins which it contains, papaya also contains enzymes like papain and chymopapain that help prevent skin damage by free radicals and have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Papaya helps in overall skin glow and radiation, it also helps in improving the digestive system and increasing bowel movement which in turn helps you lose weight.
It can also help treat warts, eczema, corns, and skin ulcers and heal wounds when consumed over time. This is how to include papaya in your diet and apply topically.
- In Your Diet
- Eat a bowl of ripe papaya in the morning or evening but I’ll recommend eating in the evenings because it may cause bowel movements which may make you less productive at work.
- Or you can make a papaya smoothie by blending papaya and any other fruit which is also advisable to take in the evenings because you know why, lol.
2. On Your Skin (Topically)
- Face Mask: mash a small piece of papaya and apply it on the skin, leave for 10 mins before washing off.
- For Dry And Flaky Skin: add half a teaspoon of almond oil to mashed papaya, apply, and leave on the skin for 10 mins before washing off.
- Papaya Face Scrub: add 1 teaspoon of dried orange peel into a small amount of mashed papaya, and add 1 tablespoon of rose water (for oily skin) or 1 spoonful of honey (for dry skin). Mix all these together and scrub your face in a circular motion, rinse off immediately or leave for some minutes to enjoy the full benefits before washing off.
- For Discoloration And Scars: mix a small quantity of mashed papaya and some drops of lemon juice with 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric and apply on the affected areas, rinse off after 10 mins. Please do a batch test to see if your skin can handle lemon before using this mixture.
Need a new blender? Check out my best-pick Amazon blender for smoothies. It’s compatible, easy to use, and easy to clean, you don’t have to worry about adding ice cubes as well because this blender crushes ice cubes into snow.
It comes with a ready-to-go cup with a spout lid and a 20-smoothie inspiration guide to get you started smoothly.
I personally do not like consuming pineapples but if this fruit is your favorite, it will do you good to know that pineapples are rich in vitamins A, C, K, folate, calcium, potassium, and dietary fiber.
Yes, pineapple has a lot of nutrients and vitamins your body actually needs, so if you love eating pineapples, this is me telling you that your skin and immune system are so proud of you.
Please note that people with sensitive stomachs or ulcers may not take pineapple in large quantities because it may cause reflux or heartburn.
How To Use
- In Your Diet
- Consume a good amount of pineapple in the mornings or evenings.
- Make a pineapple smoothie by blending pineapple, banana, and any other fruit of your choice.
- Add pineapple to dessert, pizza, or wraps.
2. On Your Skin
- Mix a small quantity of pineapple juice with one tablespoon of pure milk, apply on the skin, and wash off after 10 mins.
Check out this smoothie cup!! This is everything I tell you, this is the cup to get if you wanna be that girl.
It has a screw-on lid for a leak-proof seal, a flip cap that snaps securely shut to keep contents contained, and a loop top for easy carrying or attaching of keys.
It’s perfect for pre-workout drinks, shakes, and smoothies.