How to use pregnancy due date calculator
Enter the date of the first day of your last menstrual period i.e if your last menstrual period started on the 5th of November 2020, enter the date in the pregnancy due calculator date section and hit the Calculate Your Due Date button and watch as your pregnancy due date gets calculated.
PREGNANCY DUE DATE CALCULATOR
Enter the date of the first day of your last menstrual period:
DUE DATE RESULT
Probable date of conception:
Foetal Age Today:
Best date range for NT scan:
(12 weeks 3 days to 13 weeks 3 days)
Morphology Scan Date:
First Heart Tones by Doppler:
(11 to 12 weeks)
Best time to evaluate cervical length in patient with risk factors:
Best time for routine anatomy ultrasound:
(18 to 20 weeks)
Estimated Due Date:
How pregnancy due date calculator works
Pregnancy due date calculator by Tasiahub calculates your pregnancy due date by conception till the recent date, it shows the results by weeks and days of your pregnancy.
Additionally, it shows you the exact dates to go for various scans during your pregnancy from the first trimester to the last trimester of your pregnancy.
8 results to expect from your calculations
- Age of foetus at the moment: shows the actual age of your baby at the moment you checked.
- Probable date of conception: shows the date you got pregnant.
- Best date range for NT scan: an NT scan is a screening process performed by your doctor in the first trimester of your pregnancy, an NT scan is performed to check for risks of chromosomes abnormalities in babies. This calculator tells you the time to go for an NT scan.
- First fetal heart tones by doppler: a fetal heart tones is performed to listen to the heartbeat of your baby, it is performed in the second trimester of your pregnancy. The calculator tells you the exact date to go for your baby’s heartbeat checkup.
- Best time to evaluate cervical length in patient with risk factors: a cervical length scan is performed for women with risks of having a preterm labor or birth, these preterm labor and delivery often leads to complications after birth. The calculator tells you the exact time to go for a cervical length test.
- Morphology scan date: a Morphology scan is an ultrasound scan that looks at your baby’s body position and checks your baby’s placenta, umbilical cord and the amniotic fluid around your baby, this can check for any abnormalities in your babies growth and development and tells you the sex of your baby. A morphology scan also checks your uterus and cervix condition. This calculator will tell you the exact date to go for a Morphology scan.
- Best time for routine anatomy ultrasound: the anatomy ultrasound is the best part of pregnancy, where the technician will be finding the sex of your baby, apart from just finding out the sex of the baby, the technician also checks the brain, heart, face, baby’s stomach and abdominal wall. The technician also performs an anatomy check on you as the mother to check if your umbilical cord and placenta are in the right positions. The calculator tells you the exact time to go for an anatomy ultrasound.
- Estimated due delivery date: the last information the calculator gives out is the estimated due date for you to have your baby.