Recently, I wrote about things that make me happy and it was a great exercise, it helped me to appreciate the little things around me which I never realized were there and I never saw them as something that could add to my happiness. Here, I’m going to share with you 10 things that I am grateful for in my life and I hope this list inspires you and gives you a reason to be grateful also.
If you’re just going to wake up every morning with a frowning face and a bitter heart, go to work, come back and you’re still the same, you need to calm down, sit down, look around you and look for the things that make you happy and things that makes you grateful in life, once you do this, you will begin to feel happy inwardly and you will have 1001 reasons to be grateful.
What are things to be grateful for?
Little things matters, things that makes you happy and grateful could be your red dress, vanilla ice cream, roses, your hair and even the smell of cookies. Common, I’m not gonna list them for you, you need to find those little things and come back here to share with me, now let’s go to the list of things I’m grateful for.
Things I’m grateful for
Sometimes when I look around me, my heart gets heavy and I just want to cry, because I’m grateful and thankful for things I have and things around me, with that, I can live a more happier and successful life. Happiness comes from within and the day I realized that, I stopped waiting on others to make me happy, I searched for things that make me happy and I’m grateful.
- Life. I am so grateful I’m alive till this day, I’ve lost friends and families who are same age and each time I remember they are gone and I’m still here, I feel so grateful and thankful.
- Music. I love music, when I’m sad, I listen to music. When I’m happy, I listen to music. When I’m reading, I listen to music. When I’m about to sleep, I listen to music. I literally listen to music everytime and while doing anything I do, I just know how to find the right music to soothe my mood.
- Food. I love food but I don’t like eating, I’m happy when I get to eat something that I love.
- Family. My family means everything to me, without them there won’t be me.
- Nature. I love and believe so much in nature, nature has its way of balancing life, nature is the only thing that won’t cheat you in life.
- My blog and YouTube channel. I’m grateful that I’ve to do something I have the passion for, I’m grateful for you reading this post right now and supporting me, though I’m still growing my brand, I know I will still get to live my dream.
- Doctors and nurses. I love them, we all get to know how VERY important they are to us during the pandemic, they are brave and courageous.
- My phone. Oh yes.
- Social media.
- My teddy.
So here is my list and I hope it inspires you to look around you and find out what you’re grateful for in life.
What are things you are grateful for? Share with me in the comment section